I believe that bookmarking would help all of us
- Perl Programming does not happen in vaccume.
- We know a good amount of resources collectively which can help us
- Good amount of outside links exists which we use daily.
- Idea:Categorized Bookmarks section on Perlmonks.
- Bookmark Operations:
- Up Vote
- Down Vote
- Move to a different category
- Copy to a different category
- A a good service to the perl community.
- Good and fresh links for given topics.
- Many others.
- Related Thoughts:
- Request/Response Links on specific topics. Example:
- Configuration of Apache on Windows XP with Perl and MYSQL.
- Configuration of .emacs with CPerl mode.
- Notes: Author can get dynamic XP for bookmark suggestion.
- Request: Your Feedback and Suggestions.