in reply to Favorite Perl 6 feature?
- the entire new regexp system, which will allow us to write grammars directly in the language,
- the type system, which will most likely allow us to reduce the amount of memory used by Perl when needed,
- wrappers around subroutines (along with temporization), will make testing much easier, it will be possible to write stubs for existing functions,
- "cute" feature I like the most: the "pipe operator" (==> and <==),
- and of course Parrot is great idea, I want to be able to use the best ruby/python/brainfuck libraries (OK, maybe not brainfuck ;--)