in reply to
pmpath in pmtools (by tchrist) does this, I think.
Here's some other goodies in pmtools.
This is from the dpkg description of pmtools:
Description: Perl module tools
Perl module tools is a suite of small tools that help manage and insp
perl modules, perl Plain Old Documentation files, and perl programs.
Some of the things these tools can do include:
- show the full path to a module
- show the version and description of a module
- list all installed modules with descriptions
- show what files a given program or module loads at compile time
- show what symbols a module exports
- list the methods of a class
- display the source code of a function of a module