pVoice, a project that started right here on Perlmonks in 2001 with pVoice 0.01
has now reached version 2.1.
A lot of improvements over the previous (2.0) release have been added. Some of them are:
- Multi-lingual (see the pVoice page for a list of available languages)
- Improved helpinformation (in Dutch, English, Turkish, Italian and Chinese)
- You can now enable or disable a caption under the images
- Hierarchical themes are now possible (themes within themes)
- You can now define the size of the matrix (rows and columns)
- pVoice now shows a questionmark for missing images (instead of crashing.....)
- New icons for pVoice (thanks to ngMedia)
- Improved installation
And many other, small improvements.
Developers who are interested in the sources can take a look at http://opensource.pvoice.org