||Nov 29, 2000 at 17:08 UTC
(17 years ago)
||Aug 07, 2008 at 12:16 UTC
(10 years ago)
|Ashamed:||At how long it took him to work out how to add more fields here.|
Apr 25, 2018 at 15:34 +02
|For this user:||Search nodes|
<blink>BY READING THIS HOMEPAGE FURTHER YOU AGREE TO PRETEND YOU SCROLLED PAST BORING PICTURES OF MY CATS, DOGS, COMPUTERS, FAMILY, UNIVERSITY, MATES, AND OTHER RELATED BORING STUFF.</blink>
Pointers to some writeups that might otherwise get lost...
- Towers of Hanoi
- Golf for the Brahmin priests of Hanoi. The code will cause your eyes to leak out of your head...
...through your ears!
- Computing the Hamming sequence
- Essentially from Structure and Interpretation of Computer Programs, translated from Scheme to Perl.
- A real challenge
- Breaking PerlApp's "encryption".
- Calculating e
- Simon Cozens' course notes
- Perl5 internals explained
- Breakpoint on warn or die in the debugger
- Adds new (useful!) functionality to perl -d
- Re: Performance Question
- tachyon's high-performance glob'o'lines code.
- Self-extracting compressed code!
- By educated_foo. I wrote a JaPH that was a bit similar to that once.
- "Machine-readable PerlMonks"
- virtualsue on writeups on XML'ed PM.
- YAPC 2002 Slides (pointers)