in reply to If I were a rich (wo)man...
I voted for biddy-biddy-bum since it seemed the best CowboyNeal option but I have a number of projects I would love to spend time on, in no particular order-
- Learning some other human languages -I have been dabbling in Scots Gaelic for a few years but I would also like to learn Spanish (so I can further appreciate Pablo Neruda if nothing else)
- Writing poetry and getting more of my poetry published
- I've started writing several novels and one day I'd like to finish one.
- Tree hugger/looking after the environment activities -there is always room for people with time and/or money to expend here.
- ++ other worthwhile causes
- I developed a medium level of profficiency with the flute when I was having lessons some years ago and I would love to get back to it.
- More time in the garden growing food and in the outdoors generally.
I expect I will always enjoy playing about with computers but being chained to a desk is far from my idea of bliss. If I had enough cash I would offer a bounty for someone to develop a Perl equivalent of the Starkit.
Do not seek to follow in the footsteps of the wise. Seek what they sought. -Basho