|We don't bite newbies here... much|
Re: Downvoting Agingby damian1301 (Curate)
|on Feb 16, 2001 at 05:45 UTC||Need Help??|
Alright, I have also been following this voting posts and I constantly see the same problem. People getting downvoted for 'no' reason. I truthfully am sick of hearing about this constant complaining! I think that maybe, once in a while, someone gives an unjust --, but not enough to post a node about it.
If you get a downvote on a node then consider these reasons
1. The person did not agree with your opinion.
2. Maybe your code was bad or inefficient.
3. You're being flamed (rare).
4. You were trolling and probably deserved it.
5. Constant vulgar language.
Now, everyone, stop complaining about the rare downvote. I mean, this is just a site. Calm down.
Note: I didn't say you were complaining, just for everyone else to know. :)
Almost a Perl hacker.
Dave AKA damian
I encourage you to email me