|more useful options|
Problem in pattern matching with alternationby perladdict (Chaplain)
|on Aug 12, 2007 at 14:06 UTC||Need Help??|
perladdict has asked for the
wisdom of the Perl Monks concerning the following question:
Hi monks, Below is the line from which i have to extract storage path of each vob tags.
* /vobs/bt_rel /usr/add-on/puccase_vob01/ccvob01/bt_rel.vbs public (replicated)
* /scm /usr/add-on/puccase_vob01/ccvob01/scm.vbs public (replicated)
* /v_dialermidtier /usr/addon/puccase_vob01/ccvob01/v_dialermidtier.vbs public (replicated)
* /v_dialer /usr/add-on/puccase_vob01/ccvob01/v_dialer.vbs public (replicated)
* /vobs/UMTools /user/addon/puccase_vob01/ccvob01/UMtools.vbs replicated)
I am trying to extract storage path of each vobtag as by below regular expression
The above code is working only for the tags which is having 2 "\\"in it,but i have to match the storage path of vob tags which will not have 2 "\\" in it.
I am trying to match those vobtags storage path also by alternation as below
Can anyone help me out to find where i am doing mistake in the above script.....