in reply to
poll ideas quest
What you say!! I got XP as a result of this quest! I just upvoted the comments until I got one point! :-D Seriously. How 'bout we get no points now, but 20 points if you use one of our ideas as a future poll.
What do you take into the bath/shower with you?
What's the best way to prank your cubicle/office mate
- A rubber duck
- A rubber camel
- A waterproof pen so I can code by writing on the walls.
- An umbrella (so I don't get wet)
- Why shower?
- Vroom/Cowboy Neil
What does PERL stand for?
- The old underwear up the company flagpole routine
- Forging a note from the boss stating that the next project is to be coded in Aramaic.
- Angry lobsters in the desk drawer!
- Waiting until they pass out from too much coding, tying them to their chair, naked, with a note taped to their chest saying "Have a happy Saturnalia", covering them in office condiments such as non-dairy creamer, and then wheeling them to a department on the other side of the building.
- Replace his Perl binaries with Ruby.
What's the best part about the Monastery?
- Partially Etherial Religious Life
- Patented Evil-Removing Language
- Poingent Erudite Ribald Lecture
- Painless Effervescent Radient Lingo
- Pasty Elastic Relaxing Larry
- Very Respected Object Oriented Manufacturer
- Our holy water is Mountain Dew.
- "Hail Larry" rhymes with "Hail Mary"
- Fewer difficult names (such as Zerubbabel, Eliakim, and Rehoboam) in our holy texts.
- CPAN gives us a limited sense of what omniscience feels like.
- We all really dig eachother!
I'm gonna add more! Just you wait!