in reply to
The breakfast of champions is...
Raisin Bran and black coffee
No-Bullshit Breakfast Burrito:
- Smash one handful breakfast sausage down to 1/2" thickness. Burn.
- Flip sausage patty and burn other side.
- Chop sausage while in the pan into dime-sized bits and burn any part which is not yet burnt.
- Drain on paper towel.
- Gently heat a large flour tortilla to soften.
- On a plate, lay the tortilla and sprinkle a handful of shredded cheese of your choice (for me it's fiesta blend, which is cheddar, jack, and asadero). Slices are also acceptable (meunster is worth a try).
- Create a mound of burned sausage bits in a line which passes through the center of the tortilla but is no longer than 7/8 the diameter of the tortilla.
- Microwave until cheese is melted.
- Roll like a burrito and let stand for a few seconds before stuffing face. DANGER, HOT OIL INSIDE! ;-)
Black coffee or green tea. If further energy is needed for world domination that day, a chocolate chip cookie or 5 might help. You're worth it.