in reply to
How many colors does a rainbow have?
- Dog: 1
- Engineer: "Depends on detection range of your analyzer, and the wavelength gradient that it can individually distingush"
- Fashion Designer: "Depends on what they are wearing in Paris this year"
- Buddhist: "If a rainbow forms in the sky, and no one sees it, does it have any colors at all?"
- Acid User: "Dude, I smell at least 4, and can hear about 6 more"
- Salesperson: "Our next model will have 3 times the colors. I can send you a beta"
- Cosmologist: "Red, if the emitting object is receding at very close to the speed of light"
- Lawyer: "(after closing the shade and locking the door) How many do you want there to be..."
I'm in town all week...