zentara, I am a little mystified by your question. Given your (mostly :)) lucid posts, you have missed the clear syllogistic conclusion:
in reply to Re: I can afford to spend so much time at the Monastery because:
in thread I can afford to spend so much time at the Monastery because:
- Albert Einstein clearly explained time, via special relativity.
- As Benjamin Franklin said "Time is Money"
- 1 Tim 6:10 clearly states that "The love of money is the root of all evil"(actually, the greek can actually be read "...the root of all sorts of evil")
- Therefore, "Einstein is the root of all evil" QED (you can get him off the hook a little bit by using the latter tranlation of 1 Tim 6:10)
Your apparent lapse in logical capability can easily be attributed to the facts that
- You are certainly an example of the population the poll describes
- You have actually read too many of the "How can I do <blah<blah> with an RE?