in reply to
Okay, here goes:
- I have posted anonymously when I expected to be downvoted.
- I enjoy the fact that some of my posts have an unwarranted high reputation due to personality upvoting (though I have reason to believe that there are some downvoters for me, too -- does that mean I've hit the big time?)
- I have advocated Perl to a former employer who I knew hated the language.
- Yes, mom, those magazines really were mine.
- I should have taken the blue pill.
- In high school, I deliberately passed notes written in Tengwar so that teachers couldn't read them.
- I took Spanish in my senior year of high school because the freshman girls were in that class.
- I have telnetted to port 25 and sent email from "God".
- I didn't ask him what was in the box before I disposed of it.
- No, Susan, I wasn't responsible for the small, furry animal, but I know who was.
Join the Perlmonks Setiathome Group or just click on the the link and check out our stats.