in reply to Confessional
- I often finish editing my posts long after I've posted them.
- I have downvoted several high-ranking monks when I thought they were being snooty, but seldom /msg them with an explanation.
- When I fall behind, I tend to read posts from certain high ranking monks first, thus generating more "personality" votes for them.
- Much of my personal work doesn't use POD.
- I committed many grievous sins before aligning myself with CGI.pm, yet have failed to clean up all of those sins.
- I have given out many easy answers to Seekers of Perl Wisdom, rather than providing them hints so that they can earn the answer themselves.
- I have used objects for the sake of using objects, when a procedural approach would have solved the problem just fine.
- I have a junior high library book that is now way overdue.
- I've gotten out of bed after my wife is asleep to hack Perl, visit the Monastery, surf, ...