in reply to Confessional
- I have posted example code without testing it first, to try to
get my answer out there first. Never again.
- Until recently, I had not used the -T flag to enable
taint checking on all of my CGI scripts. And now I have a
disgraceful number of security holes.
- I used Perl for over two years before I discovered the
perldoc command. Believe it or not.
- My modules shamelessly @EXPORT their
subroutines and variables, rather than making them
- I have kept my wife waiting for me at home,
with dinner getting cold, while
I lost track of time here at PerlMonks.
In fact, I'm doing it now!