For great justice, here goes:
- Upvoted nodes to find out their rating
- Upvoted monks' best nodes to find out their node XP range
- Never explained a downvote
- Timed top-level posts for maximum XPosure
- Posted AYBABTU jokes.
- Been upset that nodes I posted were not frontpaged
- Frontpaged two of my own nodes
- Downvoted nodes I thought were overrated, but not bad
- Engaged in monastic politicking and demagoguery
- Ignored newest nodes by monks I'm unfamiliar with
- Finished editing nodes after posting them
You know what you doing.
s aamecha.s a..a\u$&owag.print