in reply to
Saint Larry forgive me for I'm a sinner :
- I've done almost EVERYTHING to climb up the XP ladder faster. (and I've tryed to rationalize this behaviour)
- I felt (almost) no guilt for being ranked higher than other more worthy monks (BooK, OeufMayo, Petruchio, boo_radley, epoptai, damian1301...Oh my god there are too many too mention them all !!!) ad I've tryed to rationalize this behaviour too
- I UPVOTED people's by PERSONALITY.
- I Sometimes think I'm quite good at Perl.
- I sometimes want to be Merlyn (just for the salary the knowledge and the fame (Not for the law problems))
- I sometimes forget the 'kind tone' I always advocate.
- I often say 'just five minutes' to my wife HOURS before eventually joining her.
- I don't contribute as much as I receive.