Mac users rejoyce!
I've come to the point where I now really think that for normal CSV, you won't have to set the eol attribute anymore for parsing CSV data. All off \n, \r\n, and now also \r are automatically recognized in streams.
2009-10-10 0.69 - H.Merijn Brand
- Missing end quotes in error code docs
- examples/csv-check now shows detected eol
- Auto detection of eol => "\r" in streams
- Optimized caching. All cache changes now in XS
2009-10-04 0.68 - H.Merijn Brand
2009-08-08 0.67 - H.Merijn Brand
- Fix empty_diag typo for attribute handler
- Fix AUTOMATED_TESTING erroneous skip
Enjoy, Have FUN! H.Merijn