||Jun 04, 2001 at 23:41 UTC
||May 24, 2016 at 20:48 UTC
(9 weeks ago)
Jul 25, 2016 at 06:05 EDT
Breathers of Fire
|For this user:||Search nodes|
I've decided to maintain a list of PerlMonks who have decided to make themselves available for contract work, either short or long-term. This is not meant to replace any other resource, but to be a supplement.
Please /msg them if you wish to discuss a possible project or position with them. Only real requests, please.
If you wish to be put on this list, please let me know.
- dragonchild - Web applications, CGI, parsing, databases (especially Oracle), object-oriented, remediation
- corenth - General programming, parsing, ETL, data entry automation
- biosysadmin - Computational Biology, Unix Sysadmin, and bio-Perl.
- sh1tn - system scripting, web, databases, data munging, object oriented programming
- zoro - web application, CGI, data manipulations, perl queries
- friedo - General data-munging, DBI (MySQL/Oracle), mod_perl applications, OO Perl, etc
- arc_of_descent - Web development, Linux, Perl, CGI, MySQL, Networking
- dhoss - mysql database work, CGI application development, AJAX, online community design, Jifty, Catalyst, Ruby-on-Rails
- simonm - designing and building web and database applications in Perl
- salva - sys admin automation, network apps, data munging, OOP
- serf - Perl, Linux & Shell scripting (11 yrs) mainly telco & Internet
- spx2 - CGI applications,Web Development( Catalyst),web automation(robots/ crawlers/site scrapers),general programming,data manipulation,GUI Perl applications, Linux,network programming, multithreading applications, system scripting,object oriented programming etc.