But why do people here react almost offended when somebody tells the truth?
in reply to Re^2: Site facelift?
in thread Site facelift?
A newcomer stops by, and tells the old guard they're old, ugly, and they are doing it wrong, and they're in need of plastic surgery, and they're almost offended? Maybe its because
- they're not robots
- its not the truth
- its at best a quasi truth
- its already known
- it was expressed in a rude manner
- it makes assumptions and implications, and jumps to conclusions
- all of the above in the name of buzzwords
- didn't even search for previous suggestions