|Don't ask to ask, just ask|
Re^2: Need Help for Convert PDF to HTMLby inman2787 (Initiate)
|on Mar 26, 2011 at 04:29 UTC||Need Help??|
1. Convert PDF file to text file using Acrobat Reader or any program similiar. Just save it as a text file, no need for pro or extended versions of reader.
2. Open TextEdit.app, open up the text file you've created, copy/paste whole thing to a new document window.
- Open Preferences in TextEdit
- Go to the "Open/Save" Tab
- Change Document Type to HTML Strict or XHTML strict depending on your needs. In Styling, select No CSS.
- Go back and save the new document now as a html file.
There is a step by step instruction on how to convert PDF to HTML.
Hope that helps !