in reply to
Re: Need Help for Convert PDF to HTML
in thread Need Help for Convert PDF to HTML
1. Convert PDF file to text file using Acrobat Reader or any program similiar. Just save it as a text file, no need for pro or extended versions of reader.
2. Open TextEdit.app, open up the text file you've created, copy/paste whole thing to a new document window.
- Open Preferences in TextEdit
- Go to the "Open/Save" Tab
- Change Document Type to HTML Strict or XHTML strict depending on your needs. In Styling, select No CSS.
- Go back and save the new document now as a html file.
There is a step by step instruction on how to convert PDF to HTML.
Hope that helps !