in reply to
I most frequently clean ...
Things I find myself cleaning up the most frequently:
- Myself, I probably shower more frequently than most folks, not doing so has bad consequences. Of course I shower with a friend (SWMBO) as often as I can get away with.. to.. err... conserve water.. yeah that's it.
- My glasses. Gotta get them beer stains and dog toungue prints off so I can read my code.
Things I should clean frequently:
- My desk. When I can't find something I know I put on there, it's time to clean off the desk.
- My basement workshop. Can't walk down there any more.
- My E-Mail inbox. Got mail going back to the last system rebuild I did on my workstation at home.
Peter L. Berghold -- Unix Professional
Peter -at- Berghold -dot- Net; AOL IM redcowdawg Yahoo IM: blue_cowdawg