For now, just assume everything but the last error on or before line 17 is noise (If you could show that code to us it would be helpful). I would try to address that error first. It's very likely the rest will go away. If not, then you have some installation issues that can be addressed doing the following:
in reply to Getting DBD-mysql to work with Mac OS X Lion
- Don't use the Perl included with Mac OSX. The system uses it along with modules and libraries your Mac came with.
- Install XCode (Can be done through the Mac App Store) to make sure things like gcc (C compiler) are on the machine and up to date.
- Keep a separate install of Perl, modules and libraries using either Activstate or Macports (I use and recommend Macports).
- Once you install your own Perl using Macports you will start your Perl files with it's location. Likely: #!/opt/local/bin/perl
- Get yourself a good book/tutorial on Unix (BSD if you can).
I would strongly suggest doing the above regardless the outcome of this particular problem you're having. Good luck!
"...the adversities born of well-placed thoughts should be considered mercies rather than misfortunes." — Don Quixote