Bandwidth exceeded. Can I suggest this would make a good meditation? Perlmonks has more bandwidth than your site, almost certainly.
Since I can't see the list:
- When would yo prefer a hash to an array, and vice versa? Why, in each case?
- What's your favorite CPAN module? Why? What would you change about it?
- Do you have any modules on CPAN? What do they do?
- Explain how objects and inheritance work in Perl.
- Explain what references do and how they work.
- When would you prefer a plugin/delegation architecture to an inheritance-base one? Why
I'll probably think of some more.