When my Perl script doesn't work, i
- try to debug it.
- go for a coffee break.
- ask in SoPW for help.
- demand in SoPW that someone fix it! Now!!!
- repeatedly bash my head against the wall.
- repeatedly bash someone else's head against the wall.
- ignore the problem in the hope nobody will notice.
- declare that it's a feature, not a bug.
- write an RFC to make my "solution" an internet standard.
- don't care.
"You have reached the Monastery. All our helpdesk monks are busy at the moment. Please press "1" to instantly donate 10 currency units for a good cause or press "2" to hang up. Or you can dial "12" to get connected directly to second level support."