On the behalf of the developers and contributors team, I'm pleased to announce that DBD::Firebird v1.11 , a DBI driver for the Firebird RDBMS server is released.
This release brings many changes.and bugfixes .
* Test::Exception is required
* On freebsd Threaded perl is required you have to re-install perl from ports and you have to select the config option that says 'build a perl with threads'
* Test database to use UTF8 charset and enable UTF8 for the connection
* Fix CHAR lenght when using multi-byte character set Fixes Github Issue #32 (RT#76506)
* additional debug when finishing already finished statement
* avoid double destroying of statement in auto-commit mode with DDL Fixes Github Issue #30 (RT#72946)
The development is on GitHub at: https://github.com/mariuz/perl-dbd-firebird
And the mailing list is here