|Problems? Is your data what you think it is?|
I originally had it as "$passfail" (and just tried again), then reading up led me to passing by reference and led to that.
I've been hacking/reading on this for a few hours now ... So I've tried a few different angles, Apparently all wrong!
I'm swimming in all this Sv SV PV Pv Rv RV blah blah ... :(
Simple is my pleasure, I'll complicate it as my mind expands, hopefully before it explodes!
Just noticed I forgot the proto for mylib strToInt in my OP, Here it is:
I do have stepping capabilities on each side of the fence, Perl and C, Just not across.
I do have many other functions that work fine, though none of them require a passed argument modification and were for the most part simple. (looking back :))
Shoot, I figured out without asking for help how to do the new() that has variable arguments as well as several different argument types and got it all to work, so far perf!, but this stupid modified passed argument has me stumped. Arrrrgggg!