What does SOPW mean?
1) I don't want to build Perl modules, but executables
2) To build executables like: pp -o file.exe --link=C:\strawberry\c\bin\libmysql_.dll -x -c -vvv file.pl
3) I have a project that consists of several .pl that I want to turn into .exe file (Windows). I can build them with a .bat file containing the pp calls but that does not include dependencies. So I want to make a new .exe if a related .pl file has changed, including the .pl file used by require
4) When .pl are used within a .pl file the .exe. depends on them aswel
Posts are HTML formatted. Put <p> </p> tags around your paragraphs. Put <code> </code> tags around your code and data!
Read Where should I post X? if you're not absolutely sure you're posting in the right place.
Please read these before you post! —
Posts may use any of the Perl Monks Approved HTML tags:
Outside of code tags, you may need to use entities for some characters:
- a, abbr, b, big, blockquote, br, caption, center, col, colgroup, dd, del, div, dl, dt, em, font, h1, h2, h3, h4, h5, h6, hr, i, ins, li, ol, p, pre, readmore, small, span, spoiler, strike, strong, sub, sup, table, tbody, td, tfoot, th, thead, tr, tt, u, ul, wbr
Link using PerlMonks shortcuts! What shortcuts can I use for linking?
See Writeup Formatting Tips and other pages linked from there for more info.
| & || & |
| < || < |
| > || > |
| [ || [ |
| ] || ] ||