I've just finishing the biblatex-biber package and I'd like to submit this for our distribution here. Now after hunting down problems with perl 5.18 comptiblity (compare with ) I'm running onto the problem that the perl module Data::Diver does not have any license information and this will not allow me to submit the package perl-Data-Diver to the distribution project as the leagal people will not accept packages without license or with a proprietary license. Even if the perl module Data::Diver is shown in the perfaq4 manual/documentation page, this module is a nogo for any distribution (). I've tried to contact the author and also get one answer  but it seems that the author does not like to change/add a license. As a desperate bid I'm now looking for a replacement of the Data::Diver module.
-  https://build.opensuse.org/package/show/Publishing:TeXLive/
-  https://github.com/plk/biber/issues/6
-  https://rt.cpan.org/Public/Bug/Display.html?id=82815
-  https://www.tug.org/pipermail/tex-live/2013-July/033912.html
Posts are HTML formatted. Put <p> </p> tags around your paragraphs. Put <code> </code> tags around your code and data!
Read Where should I post X? if you're not absolutely sure you're posting in the right place.
Please read these before you post! —
Posts may use any of the Perl Monks Approved HTML tags:
You may need to use entities for some characters, as follows. (Exception: Within code tags, you can put the characters literally.)
- a, abbr, b, big, blockquote, br, caption, center, col, colgroup, dd, del, div, dl, dt, em, font, h1, h2, h3, h4, h5, h6, hr, i, ins, li, ol, p, pre, readmore, small, span, spoiler, strike, strong, sub, sup, table, tbody, td, tfoot, th, thead, tr, tt, u, ul, wbr
Link using PerlMonks shortcuts! What shortcuts can I use for linking?
See Writeup Formatting Tips and other pages linked from there for more info.
| & || & |
| < || < |
| > || > |
| [ || [ |
| ] || ] ||