What kind of computer peripheral problems annoy you the most?
- Printer out of paper
- Printer paper jams (real ones)
- Printer paper jams (fake ones, no paper is actually stuck)
- Printer insists on different paper format (e.g. "load letter")
- Printer prints gibberish
- Printer prints blank pages
- Printer output wraps/doesn't match the preview
- Printer prints special characters incorrectly
- Printer says it's out of ink or toner but isn't
- Printer actually out of ink or toner
- Printer actually out of ink or toner that can no longer be obtained
- Printer just sitting there, online but still doesn't print
- Printer needs replacement part that costs more than a new printer
- Printer needs replacement part that can no longer be obtained
- Printer driver doesn't exist for my OS/version
- Printer driver exists but refuses to install
- Printer driver exists but constantly crashes
- Printer driver exists but randomly crashes
- Other, I have different printer problems
- None, I no longer own/try to use a printer
Time flies when you don't know what you're doing
Posts are HTML formatted. Put <p> </p> tags around your paragraphs. Put <code> </code> tags around your code and data!
Read Where should I post X? if you're not absolutely sure you're posting in the right place.
Please read these before you post! —
Posts may use any of the Perl Monks Approved HTML tags:
Outside of code tags, you may need to use entities for some characters:
- a, abbr, b, big, blockquote, br, caption, center, col, colgroup, dd, del, div, dl, dt, em, font, h1, h2, h3, h4, h5, h6, hr, i, ins, li, ol, p, pre, readmore, small, span, spoiler, strike, strong, sub, sup, table, tbody, td, tfoot, th, thead, tr, tt, u, ul, wbr
Link using PerlMonks shortcuts! What shortcuts can I use for linking?
See Writeup Formatting Tips and other pages linked from there for more info.
| & || & |
| < || < |
| > || > |
| [ || [ |
| ] || ] ||