There's a level of Hell reserved for:
- ...people who don't actually know anything about the environment they're working on.
- ...people that seem unable to delete all those random files that just filled up the disk whilst I was testing.
- ...people who write 100 page documents when 5 would have been clearer.
- ...people that don't even consider consulting perldoc or manpages first.
- ...programmers that don't know how to program.
- ...programmers who don't know how to comment.
- ...managers that don't understand that a handful of CPAN modules will save me several weeks work, if only I could get them to consider approving their use.
- ...people (particularly managers) who don't understand just how annoying the mobile phone that's ringing whilst I've been trying to think really is.
- ...job agencies that never get back to you.
- ...job agencies that get back to you 6 months after you find a job elsewhere.
- ...Microsoft :-)
If the information in this post is inaccurate, or just plain wrong, don't just downvote - please post explaining what's wrong.
That way everyone learns.
Posts are HTML formatted. Put <p> </p> tags around your paragraphs. Put <code> </code> tags around your code and data!
Titles consisting of a single word are discouraged, and in most cases are disallowed outright.
Read Where should I post X? if you're not absolutely sure you're posting in the right place.
Please read these before you post! —
Posts may use any of the Perl Monks Approved HTML tags:
You may need to use entities for some characters, as follows. (Exception: Within code tags, you can put the characters literally.)
- a, abbr, b, big, blockquote, br, caption, center, col, colgroup, dd, del, div, dl, dt, em, font, h1, h2, h3, h4, h5, h6, hr, i, ins, li, ol, p, pre, readmore, small, span, spoiler, strike, strong, sub, sup, table, tbody, td, tfoot, th, thead, tr, tt, u, ul, wbr
Link using PerlMonks shortcuts! What shortcuts can I use for linking?
See Writeup Formatting Tips and other pages linked from there for more info.
| & || & |
| < || < |
| > || > |
| [ || [ |
| ] || ] ||