As for your writing like a wanker rant, need I point out the following:
- English isn't everyone's first language.
- Your local sayings aren't the same as everyone else's
- email is shorter and faster to type than e-mail.
- Poor punctuation and spelling are hardly going to kill you. The vast majority of the time they won't even slow down your reading let alone make the point incomprehensible.
As for proprietary file formats in public discussion forums, it's a good thing. If the format is in wide use, it will become open and reduce user's dependency on it. Mind u, those, l4m3rs f*ckin piss me off 2 ;-)
Posts are HTML formatted. Put <p> </p> tags around your paragraphs. Put <code> </code> tags around your code and data!
Read Where should I post X? if you're not absolutely sure you're posting in the right place.
Please read these before you post! —
Posts may use any of the Perl Monks Approved HTML tags:
Outside of code tags, you may need to use entities for some characters:
- a, abbr, b, big, blockquote, br, caption, center, col, colgroup, dd, del, div, dl, dt, em, font, h1, h2, h3, h4, h5, h6, hr, i, ins, li, ol, p, pre, readmore, small, span, spoiler, strike, strong, sub, sup, table, tbody, td, tfoot, th, thead, tr, tt, u, ul, wbr
Link using PerlMonks shortcuts! What shortcuts can I use for linking?
See Writeup Formatting Tips and other pages linked from there for more info.
| & || & |
| < || < |
| > || > |
| [ || [ |
| ] || ] ||