- satin -- so smoooth ;)
- silk -- so smoooth ;)
- slick -- so slick ;)
- ssp -- super smoooth perl
- sapl -- super all purpose language
- sap -- super a'ight perl
- sapp -- super all purpose perl
- nbl -- not by larry
- dbp -- designed by the people
- pard -- parrot droppings
- oyp -- obviously your perl (designed by the community)
- pbc -- perl by the community
- pbytpf -- perl by the perl folk
- pfp -- pretty fast perl
- php -- pretty horny perl
- pwh -- perl with horns
- sixp -- sick
- perlish -- kinda like perl
Posts are HTML formatted. Put <p> </p> tags around your paragraphs. Put <code> </code> tags around your code and data!
Read Where should I post X? if you're not absolutely sure you're posting in the right place.
Please read these before you post! —
Posts may use any of the Perl Monks Approved HTML tags:
Outside of code tags, you may need to use entities for some characters:
- a, abbr, b, big, blockquote, br, caption, center, col, colgroup, dd, del, div, dl, dt, em, font, h1, h2, h3, h4, h5, h6, hr, i, ins, li, ol, p, pre, readmore, small, span, spoiler, strike, strong, sub, sup, table, tbody, td, tfoot, th, thead, tr, tt, u, ul, wbr
Link using PerlMonks shortcuts! What shortcuts can I use for linking?
See Writeup Formatting Tips and other pages linked from there for more info.
| & || & |
| < || < |
| > || > |
| [ || [ |
| ] || ] ||