Well, I have to say that I have begun to feel similarly, I haven't been here as long as you have, but I have felt the changes since I first came here.
Then I step back and say, "But PerlMonks is pretty damn good, anyway."
Zenon Zabinski | zdog | firstname.lastname@example.org
P.S. My biggest fear is that one day I will log on and none of the original people are still here. And that is what I have already begun to see somewhat. :-(
Update: Here are some more:
- When merlyn was a saint...
- When all my posts fit on one page...
- When Saints in our Book was ordered by number of writeups...
- (I don't think I was around for this, and if I am not mistaken...) When you didn't have to be a monk to put images on your home node...
Posts are HTML formatted. Put <p> </p> tags around your paragraphs. Put <code> </code> tags around your code and data!
Read Where should I post X? if you're not absolutely sure you're posting in the right place.
Please read these before you post! —
Posts may use any of the Perl Monks Approved HTML tags:
Outside of code tags, you may need to use entities for some characters:
- a, abbr, b, big, blockquote, br, caption, center, col, colgroup, dd, del, div, dl, dt, em, font, h1, h2, h3, h4, h5, h6, hr, i, ins, li, ol, p, pre, readmore, small, span, spoiler, strike, strong, sub, sup, table, tbody, td, tfoot, th, thead, tr, tt, u, ul, wbr
Link using PerlMonks shortcuts! What shortcuts can I use for linking?
See Writeup Formatting Tips and other pages linked from there for more info.
| & || & |
| < || < |
| > || > |
| [ || [ |
| ] || ] ||