Humm, I admit I do miss mt2k sometimes. Here are a few of his lines that I miss:
- <mt2k> It is a cheap, lynx/telnet machine
- <mt2k> is ls -l not usable under Unix Type: L8?
- mt2k has just finished making a block commenting program for debugging
- <mt2k> K, merlyn uses functions that don't even exist
- mt2k wanders through a world of undefined subroutines; all alone
- <mt2k> Are \r's allowed in a perl script (On a *very* strict server)
# Trust no1!
Posts are HTML formatted. Put <p> </p> tags around your paragraphs. Put <code> </code> tags around your code and data!
Read Where should I post X? if you're not absolutely sure you're posting in the right place.
Please read these before you post! —
Posts may use any of the Perl Monks Approved HTML tags:
You may need to use entities for some characters, as follows. (Exception: Within code tags, you can put the characters literally.)
- a, abbr, b, big, blockquote, br, caption, center, col, colgroup, dd, del, div, dl, dt, em, font, h1, h2, h3, h4, h5, h6, hr, i, ins, li, ol, p, pre, readmore, small, span, spoiler, strike, strong, sub, sup, table, tbody, td, tfoot, th, thead, tr, tt, u, ul, wbr
Link using PerlMonks shortcuts! What shortcuts can I use for linking?
See Writeup Formatting Tips and other pages linked from there for more info.
| & || & |
| < || < |
| > || > |
| [ || [ |
| ] || ] ||