All I can say, AgentM
is you must go to very different places to meet members of the opposite sex. I tried a similar line to yours:
- as a pickup line ("Did I mention I'm a perlmonk?" -"Your place or mine, hotcakes!")
and the responses were:
- three women gave me strange looks and moved to the other side of the bar;
- two women threw their drinks in my face;
- one called security and two HUGE bouncers threw me out into the street; and:
- one woman started some strange chanting - and I moved to the other side of the bar.
What is your secret? (hotcakes????)
Posts are HTML formatted. Put <p> </p> tags around your paragraphs. Put <code> </code> tags around your code and data!
Read Where should I post X? if you're not absolutely sure you're posting in the right place.
Please read these before you post! —
Posts may use any of the Perl Monks Approved HTML tags:
Outside of code tags, you may need to use entities for some characters:
- a, abbr, b, big, blockquote, br, caption, center, col, colgroup, dd, del, div, dl, dt, em, font, h1, h2, h3, h4, h5, h6, hr, i, ins, li, ol, p, pre, readmore, small, span, spoiler, strike, strong, sub, sup, table, tbody, td, tfoot, th, thead, tr, tt, u, ul, wbr
Link using PerlMonks shortcuts! What shortcuts can I use for linking?
See Writeup Formatting Tips and other pages linked from there for more info.
| & || & |
| < || < |
| > || > |
| [ || [ |
| ] || ] ||