Looks interesting. I'd make a few changes:
- Bell-curve the votes. I'm hard-pressed to use a half-dozen votes when I log in, and I think that's not uncommon. 10 votes seems a more reasonable point for the pope than 100
- Voting should be worth less the higher up you go. I'd ramp it to zero chance of XP about 2/3 of the way up the level chart. If you want to be pope, it ought to be by other people's judgement of your actions.
- Might as well spread out the level powers some
- Allow people to opt out of the system and stop collecting XP
- Age the XP. Bits rot, why not XP?
Or, since it really is mostly meaningless, hand out xp at random and give a 4% chance per day of getting the Bozo The Clown background and image set...
Posts are HTML formatted. Put <p> </p> tags around your paragraphs. Put <code> </code> tags around your code and data!
Read Where should I post X? if you're not absolutely sure you're posting in the right place.
Please read these before you post! —
Posts may use any of the Perl Monks Approved HTML tags:
Outside of code tags, you may need to use entities for some characters:
- a, abbr, b, big, blockquote, br, caption, center, col, colgroup, dd, del, div, dl, dt, em, font, h1, h2, h3, h4, h5, h6, hr, i, ins, li, ol, p, pre, readmore, small, span, spoiler, strike, strong, sub, sup, table, tbody, td, tfoot, th, thead, tr, tt, u, ul, wbr
Link using PerlMonks shortcuts! What shortcuts can I use for linking?
See Writeup Formatting Tips and other pages linked from there for more info.
| & || & |
| < || < |
| > || > |
| [ || [ |
| ] || ] ||