...just count on the damn brits to ruin your day. Oh, and if you see him around, would you please shoot Mr. Bean for me? Thanx.
Update (in repsonse to frankus):
Hmm. You seem to have a rather incomplete list there. First of all, I doubt that the Brits "invented" Shakespeare- if he had been born in Greece, he would have written in Greek- so no credit there. Also, I'd say that you're just about as racist as I am since you call me "colonial" though, at least I
am not. Here's another list of crap that might make you change your mind:
- Crappy Brit stuff: Yorkshire Pudding, Prince Charles, Tea, Tennis, Cricket, Mr. Bean, the inspiration for Austin Powers (and his teeth), rowing, Tea, that nasty British accent, caste system, Brits in India, any other food you've invented
- Cool Ami Stuff: Muppet Babies, Silicon Valley, New York (note the word "new"), potatoes, the wild west, Perl, anti-british humor, me
These are far from incomplete but give you a taste of just how much we're better. So- Nanaanana!
Update for FouRPlaY:
- Austin Powers was inspired by the British, as I stated.
- frankus mentioned "tea" first, so he must imagine that it's british- perhaps he means "Tea Time" which is decisively British.
Update again: As of now, this post is -9. So we have either 9 Brits or alot more Brits but enough Americans to couunteract.
AgentM Systems nor Nasca Enterprises nor
Bone::Easy nor Macperl is responsible for the
comments made by
AgentM. Remember, you can build any logical system with NOR.
- Posts are HTML formatted. Put <p> </p> tags around your paragraphs. Put <code> </code> tags around your code and data!
Read Where should I post X? if you're not absolutely sure you're posting in the right place.
Please read these before you post! —
Posts may use any of the Perl Monks Approved HTML tags:
- a, abbr, b, big, blockquote, br, caption, center, col, colgroup, dd, del, div, dl, dt, em, font, h1, h2, h3, h4, h5, h6, hr, i, ins, li, ol, p, pre, readmore, small, span, spoiler, strike, strong, sub, sup, table, tbody, td, tfoot, th, thead, tr, tt, u, ul, wbr
Outside of code tags, you may need to use entities for some characters:
| & || & |
| < || < |
| > || > |
| [ || [ |
| ] || ] |
- Link using PerlMonks shortcuts! What shortcuts can I use for linking?
See Writeup Formatting Tips and other pages linked from there for more info.