It's true! I'll be 24 on Valentine's Day. To help you monks out, I've assembled a brief list of items I'd like for my birthday:
- one of those sexy G4 Powerbooks or those adorable cubes
- a Bernina
- a VW Beetle, midnight blue, with blackwatch plaid upholstery. Old beetle is preferred, but I'll take one of those newfangled ones if necessary
- pearls (Apparently some of you have your minds in the gutters. I don't even want to know. Follow the damn link.)
- a neverending gift certificate to Powell's Books
- my very own Wookiee sidekick
- John Cusack
Posts are HTML formatted. Put <p> </p> tags around your paragraphs. Put <code> </code> tags around your code and data!
Read Where should I post X? if you're not absolutely sure you're posting in the right place.
Please read these before you post! —
Posts may use any of the Perl Monks Approved HTML tags:
You may need to use entities for some characters, as follows. (Exception: Within code tags, you can put the characters literally.)
- a, abbr, b, big, blockquote, br, caption, center, col, colgroup, dd, del, div, dl, dt, em, font, h1, h2, h3, h4, h5, h6, hr, i, ins, li, ol, p, pre, readmore, small, span, spoiler, strike, strong, sub, sup, table, tbody, td, tfoot, th, thead, tr, tt, u, ul, wbr
Link using PerlMonks shortcuts! What shortcuts can I use for linking?
See Writeup Formatting Tips and other pages linked from there for more info.
| & || & |
| < || < |
| > || > |
| [ || [ |
| ] || ] ||