Lessee... My plan for VD1
starts on Tuesday:
- Try to get off of work early
- Come home and put the last few items into the truck
- Kiss loving husband goodbye
- Drive to Estrella
War (near Phoenix)
- Arrive on site at about 8am
- Unpack the truck and find some big guy to help me set
up the tent
- Go visit my grandparents (in Paradise Valley)
- Pick up said loving husband from the airport in the
- Go back to the grandparents' house
- Finally go to sleep
Woo. Woo. But then, Cathyn and I aren't big on the whole
VD thing anyway. But then, I hate holidays in general -
usually not because of what they stand for, but the butchering
job that Hallmark has perpetrated upon the US. Fscking
1 Yes, I deliberately pick an abbreviation that
has another, less pleasant meaning. I despise the disgusting
ways in which holidays in the US have been subverted by
the Church of Consumerism.
Posts are HTML formatted. Put <p> </p> tags around your paragraphs. Put <code> </code> tags around your code and data!
Read Where should I post X? if you're not absolutely sure you're posting in the right place.
Please read these before you post! —
Posts may use any of the Perl Monks Approved HTML tags:
You may need to use entities for some characters, as follows. (Exception: Within code tags, you can put the characters literally.)
- a, abbr, b, big, blockquote, br, caption, center, col, colgroup, dd, del, div, dl, dt, em, font, h1, h2, h3, h4, h5, h6, hr, i, ins, li, ol, p, pre, readmore, small, span, spoiler, strike, strong, sub, sup, table, tbody, td, tfoot, th, thead, tr, tt, u, ul, wbr
Link using PerlMonks shortcuts! What shortcuts can I use for linking?
See Writeup Formatting Tips and other pages linked from there for more info.
| & || & |
| < || < |
| > || > |
| [ || [ |
| ] || ] ||