Well, I am joing this one rather late, and have had the "advantage" of seeing other monk's comments. My feelings are:
- ++ to Footpad for putting forward the suggestion.
- For those people who claim not to be interested in all this XP whoring rubbish, well, just ignore it as I am sure you already ignore the existing levels and any XP gains you may make.
- For the rest of us, it is just another fun element in participating in this community. I for one would still be just as involved if there was no such thing as XP and levels, but it does add to the enjoyment.
- However, I am sure vroom is fully occupied on other things, so I don't expect to see too many "Incarnations of the Camel" within the next few days.
Ken (I am NOT an XP whore) Maclir.
Posts are HTML formatted. Put <p> </p> tags around your paragraphs. Put <code> </code> tags around your code and data!
Read Where should I post X? if you're not absolutely sure you're posting in the right place.
Please read these before you post! —
Posts may use any of the Perl Monks Approved HTML tags:
Outside of code tags, you may need to use entities for some characters:
- a, abbr, b, big, blockquote, br, caption, center, col, colgroup, dd, del, div, dl, dt, em, font, h1, h2, h3, h4, h5, h6, hr, i, ins, li, ol, p, pre, readmore, small, span, spoiler, strike, strong, sub, sup, table, tbody, td, tfoot, th, thead, tr, tt, u, ul, wbr
Link using PerlMonks shortcuts! What shortcuts can I use for linking?
See Writeup Formatting Tips and other pages linked from there for more info.
| & || & |
| < || < |
| > || > |
| [ || [ |
| ] || ] ||