2008-06-17 0.51 - H.Merijn Brand
* Allow UTF8 even without binary => 1
* Fixed a few pod typo's
* Lifted the max of 255 for bind_columns
2008-06-04 0.50 - H.Merijn Brand
* Skip a few tests in automated testing, as they confuse
reports. This is important for the automated sites that
mark modules as fail if it is not an obvious full PASS
* 0.46 caused the last still open RT bug to be closed!
* Tested on 5.11.0, 5.10.0, 5.8.8, 5.6.2, and 5.005_04,
Strawberry and Cygwin
2008-06-04 0.46 - H.Merijn Brand
* In examples add die on failed close calls
* Use Test::MinimumVersion (not distributed)
* Added option -F to examples/csv2xls
* More source code cleanup
* Nailed the UTF8 issues for parsing
* Nailed the UTF8 issues for combining
2008-04-23 0.45 - H.Merijn Brand
* Forgot to pack examples/parser-xs.pl
2008-04-23 0.44 - H.Merijn Brand
* Fixed the error position returned as third arg in error_diag
* Made examples/csv-check use this even more vebose
* Removed double-double quote from TODO
* Added examples/parse-xs.pl (attempt to fix bad CSV)
Enjoy, Have FUN! H.Merijn
Posts are HTML formatted. Put <p> </p> tags around your paragraphs. Put <code> </code> tags around your code and data!
Read Where should I post X? if you're not absolutely sure you're posting in the right place.
Please read these before you post! —
Posts may use any of the Perl Monks Approved HTML tags:
You may need to use entities for some characters, as follows. (Exception: Within code tags, you can put the characters literally.)
- a, abbr, b, big, blockquote, br, caption, center, col, colgroup, dd, del, div, dl, dt, em, font, h1, h2, h3, h4, h5, h6, hr, i, ins, li, ol, p, pre, readmore, small, span, spoiler, strike, strong, sub, sup, table, tbody, td, tfoot, th, thead, tr, tt, u, ul, wbr
Link using PerlMonks shortcuts! What shortcuts can I use for linking?
See Writeup Formatting Tips and other pages linked from there for more info.
| & || & |
| < || < |
| > || > |
| [ || [ |
| ] || ] ||