is a perl/cgi that analyzes and
displays node reputation and xp data from perlmonks (html screenshots
Because it's larger than 50k reputer has two nodes on Perlmonks.
This is the reply node, please reply here.
The source code is in code catacombs.
- Sort nodes by rep, title or date in HTML tables.
- Three ways to graph number of nodes by reputation.
- Display changed, deleted and new node info and rep change.
- Cookies save info used for lwp transfers, and display options.
- Can write up to 8 data files in temp dir, so give it write permission.
Also includes proxy support, restricted public access mode,
integration with command line programs and compressed file export.
Inspired by and designed to (optionally) integrate programs
like luke repwalker and statswhore.
Thanks to jcwren and ybiC for beta testing.
Let me know if you have any problems.
Posts are HTML formatted. Put <p> </p> tags around your paragraphs. Put <code> </code> tags around your code and data!
Titles consisting of a single word are discouraged, and in most cases are disallowed outright.
Read Where should I post X? if you're not absolutely sure you're posting in the right place.
Please read these before you post! —
Posts may use any of the Perl Monks Approved HTML tags:
You may need to use entities for some characters, as follows. (Exception: Within code tags, you can put the characters literally.)
- a, abbr, b, big, blockquote, br, caption, center, col, colgroup, dd, del, div, dl, dt, em, font, h1, h2, h3, h4, h5, h6, hr, i, ins, li, ol, p, pre, readmore, small, span, spoiler, strike, strong, sub, sup, table, tbody, td, tfoot, th, thead, tr, tt, u, ul, wbr
Link using PerlMonks shortcuts! What shortcuts can I use for linking?
See Writeup Formatting Tips and other pages linked from there for more info.
| & || & |
| < || < |
| > || > |
| [ || [ |
| ] || ] ||