- Chuck Norris breaks out of loops with his feet.
- Chuck Norris has no use for rand - his values were always meant to be.
- If you eval Chuck Norris code it punches you in the face.
- It takes Chuck Norris code 1 second to sleep 2.
- Chuck Norris has no memory limit.
- What Chuck Norris does not bless, Chuck Norris kills.
- The ChuckNorris::Roundhouse module has no dependencies. Only justice.
- Chuck Norris has no need for Acme::Bleach. He looks at the screen and the text runs away.
- There is only one way to do it. The Chuck Norris way.
Posts are HTML formatted. Put <p> </p> tags around your paragraphs. Put <code> </code> tags around your code and data!
Read Where should I post X? if you're not absolutely sure you're posting in the right place.
Please read these before you post! —
Posts may use any of the Perl Monks Approved HTML tags:
You may need to use entities for some characters, as follows. (Exception: Within code tags, you can put the characters literally.)
- a, abbr, b, big, blockquote, br, caption, center, col, colgroup, dd, del, div, dl, dt, em, font, h1, h2, h3, h4, h5, h6, hr, i, ins, li, ol, p, pre, readmore, small, span, spoiler, strike, strong, sub, sup, table, tbody, td, tfoot, th, thead, tr, tt, u, ul, wbr
Link using PerlMonks shortcuts! What shortcuts can I use for linking?
See Writeup Formatting Tips and other pages linked from there for more info.
| & || & |
| < || < |
| > || > |
| [ || [ |
| ] || ] ||