Sorry if these aren't the best ideas but most of the good ones
are taken already...
- 24-CD holder case thingy (for the Perl CD-ROMS, etc...)
- Perlmonk's shirt in 0x000000 (black)
- bookmark or those little post-it booktags (to find that section in camel3 faster)
- thermal mug (coffee or cold caffeinated quaff ;-)
Also, the (self-bought) gift for making different levels could be enchanting, but it would make sense to start allowing those at level 4 or somewheres about there.
PS i really like the boxers idea, but in my idiom, could they be delivered in black as well?
Posts are HTML formatted. Put <p> </p> tags around your paragraphs. Put <code> </code> tags around your code and data!
Read Where should I post X? if you're not absolutely sure you're posting in the right place.
Please read these before you post! —
Posts may use any of the Perl Monks Approved HTML tags:
Outside of code tags, you may need to use entities for some characters:
- a, abbr, b, big, blockquote, br, caption, center, col, colgroup, dd, del, div, dl, dt, em, font, h1, h2, h3, h4, h5, h6, hr, i, ins, li, ol, p, pre, readmore, small, span, spoiler, strike, strong, sub, sup, table, tbody, td, tfoot, th, thead, tr, tt, u, ul, wbr
Link using PerlMonks shortcuts! What shortcuts can I use for linking?
See Writeup Formatting Tips and other pages linked from there for more info.
| & || & |
| < || < |
| > || > |
| [ || [ |
| ] || ] ||