2008-10-21 0.56 - H.Merijn Brand
* Update to ppport.h 3.14_01
* Updated docs (Unicode, TODO, Release Plan)
* As Text::CSV::Encoded is about to be released, refer to it
in the documentation
* Default for eol is "", undef now treated as ""
* Don't print $\ twice (eol prevails over $\ in ->print ())
Fix only works in perl5.8 and up
* Undef treated as 0 for boolean attributes
* Trailing whitespace in pod removed
* Sync up doc with latest Text::CSV::Encoded
* YAML declared 1.4 (META.yml) instead of 1.1 (YAML)
Enjoy, Have FUN! H.Merijn
Posts are HTML formatted. Put <p> </p> tags around your paragraphs. Put <code> </code> tags around your code and data!
Titles consisting of a single word are discouraged, and in most cases are disallowed outright.
Read Where should I post X? if you're not absolutely sure you're posting in the right place.
Please read these before you post! —
Posts may use any of the Perl Monks Approved HTML tags:
You may need to use entities for some characters, as follows. (Exception: Within code tags, you can put the characters literally.)
- a, abbr, b, big, blockquote, br, caption, center, col, colgroup, dd, del, div, dl, dt, em, font, h1, h2, h3, h4, h5, h6, hr, i, ins, li, ol, p, pre, readmore, small, span, spoiler, strike, strong, sub, sup, table, tbody, td, tfoot, th, thead, tr, tt, u, ul, wbr
Link using PerlMonks shortcuts! What shortcuts can I use for linking?
See Writeup Formatting Tips and other pages linked from there for more info.
| & || & |
| < || < |
| > || > |
| [ || [ |
| ] || ] ||