, I am a little mystified by your question. Given your (mostly :)) lucid posts, you have missed the clear syllogistic conclusion:
- Albert Einstein clearly explained time, via special relativity.
- As Benjamin Franklin said "Time is Money"
- 1 Tim 6:10 clearly states that "The love of money is the root of all evil"(actually, the greek can actually be read "...the root of all sorts of evil")
- Therefore, "Einstein is the root of all evil" QED (you can get him off the hook a little bit by using the latter tranlation of 1 Tim 6:10)
Your apparent lapse in logical capability can easily be attributed to the facts that
- You are certainly an example of the population the poll describes
- You have actually read too many of the "How can I do <blah<blah> with an RE?
Posts are HTML formatted. Put <p> </p> tags around your paragraphs. Put <code> </code> tags around your code and data!
Read Where should I post X? if you're not absolutely sure you're posting in the right place.
Please read these before you post! —
Posts may use any of the Perl Monks Approved HTML tags:
You may need to use entities for some characters, as follows. (Exception: Within code tags, you can put the characters literally.)
- a, abbr, b, big, blockquote, br, caption, center, col, colgroup, dd, del, div, dl, dt, em, font, h1, h2, h3, h4, h5, h6, hr, i, ins, li, ol, p, pre, readmore, small, span, spoiler, strike, strong, sub, sup, table, tbody, td, tfoot, th, thead, tr, tt, u, ul, wbr
Link using PerlMonks shortcuts! What shortcuts can I use for linking?
See Writeup Formatting Tips and other pages linked from there for more info.
| & || & |
| < || < |
| > || > |
| [ || [ |
| ] || ] ||