1. Albert Einstein clearly explained time, via special relativity.
2. As Benjamin Franklin said "Time is Money"
3. 1 Tim 6:10 clearly states that "The love of money is the root of all evil"(actually, the greek can actually be read "...the root of all sorts of evil")
4. Therefore, "Einstein is the root of all evil" QED (you can get him off the hook a little bit by using the latter tranlation of 1 Tim 6:10)
I hope you code better than you do logical proofs...
1. That Einstein explained time does not make him "time" itself.
2. I will accept the equivalency though it is unproven.
3. That "love of money" is the root of something does not make money itself the root of something.
4. If a = b and d (being "the love of b") is the root of c, that does not in any way show a relationship between e (the person who describes a) and d.
Posts are HTML formatted. Put <p> </p> tags around your paragraphs. Put <code> </code> tags around your code and data!
Titles consisting of a single word are discouraged, and in most cases are disallowed outright.
Read Where should I post X? if you're not absolutely sure you're posting in the right place.
Please read these before you post! —
Posts may use any of the Perl Monks Approved HTML tags:
You may need to use entities for some characters, as follows. (Exception: Within code tags, you can put the characters literally.)
- a, abbr, b, big, blockquote, br, caption, center, col, colgroup, dd, del, div, dl, dt, em, font, h1, h2, h3, h4, h5, h6, hr, i, ins, li, ol, p, pre, readmore, small, span, spoiler, strike, strong, sub, sup, table, tbody, td, tfoot, th, thead, tr, tt, u, ul, wbr
Link using PerlMonks shortcuts! What shortcuts can I use for linking?
See Writeup Formatting Tips and other pages linked from there for more info.
| & || & |
| < || < |
| > || > |
| [ || [ |
| ] || ] ||