Okay, here goes:
- I have posted anonymously when I expected to be downvoted.
- I enjoy the fact that some of my posts have an unwarranted high reputation due to personality upvoting (though I have reason to believe that there are some downvoters for me, too -- does that mean I've hit the big time?)
- I have advocated Perl to a former employer who I knew hated the language.
- Yes, mom, those magazines really were mine.
- I should have taken the blue pill.
- In high school, I deliberately passed notes written in Tengwar so that teachers couldn't read them.
- I took Spanish in my senior year of high school because the freshman girls were in that class.
- I have telnetted to port 25 and sent email from "God".
- I didn't ask him what was in the box before I disposed of it.
- No, Susan, I wasn't responsible for the small, furry animal, but I know who was.
Join the Perlmonks Setiathome Group or just click on the the link and check out our stats.
Posts are HTML formatted. Put <p> </p> tags around your paragraphs. Put <code> </code> tags around your code and data!
Read Where should I post X? if you're not absolutely sure you're posting in the right place.
Please read these before you post! —
Posts may use any of the Perl Monks Approved HTML tags:
You may need to use entities for some characters, as follows. (Exception: Within code tags, you can put the characters literally.)
- a, abbr, b, big, blockquote, br, caption, center, col, colgroup, dd, del, div, dl, dt, em, font, h1, h2, h3, h4, h5, h6, hr, i, ins, li, ol, p, pre, readmore, small, span, spoiler, strike, strong, sub, sup, table, tbody, td, tfoot, th, thead, tr, tt, u, ul, wbr
Link using PerlMonks shortcuts! What shortcuts can I use for linking?
See Writeup Formatting Tips and other pages linked from there for more info.
| & || & |
| < || < |
| > || > |
| [ || [ |
| ] || ] ||