- I often finish editing my posts long after I've posted them.
- I have downvoted several high-ranking monks when I thought they were being snooty, but seldom /msg them with an explanation.
- When I fall behind, I tend to read posts from certain high ranking monks first, thus generating more "personality" votes for them.
- Much of my personal work doesn't use POD.
- I committed many grievous sins before aligning myself with CGI.pm, yet have failed to clean up all of those sins.
- I have given out many easy answers to Seekers of Perl Wisdom, rather than providing them hints so that they can earn the answer themselves.
- I have used objects for the sake of using objects, when a procedural approach would have solved the problem just fine.
- I have a junior high library book that is now way overdue.
- I've gotten out of bed after my wife is asleep to hack Perl, visit the Monastery, surf, ...
Posts are HTML formatted. Put <p> </p> tags around your paragraphs. Put <code> </code> tags around your code and data!
Titles consisting of a single word are discouraged, and in most cases are disallowed outright.
Read Where should I post X? if you're not absolutely sure you're posting in the right place.
Please read these before you post! —
Posts may use any of the Perl Monks Approved HTML tags:
You may need to use entities for some characters, as follows. (Exception: Within code tags, you can put the characters literally.)
- a, abbr, b, big, blockquote, br, caption, center, col, colgroup, dd, del, div, dl, dt, em, font, h1, h2, h3, h4, h5, h6, hr, i, ins, li, ol, p, pre, readmore, small, span, spoiler, strike, strong, sub, sup, table, tbody, td, tfoot, th, thead, tr, tt, u, ul, wbr
Link using PerlMonks shortcuts! What shortcuts can I use for linking?
See Writeup Formatting Tips and other pages linked from there for more info.
| & || & |
| < || < |
| > || > |
| [ || [ |
| ] || ] ||